Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Heart Could Burst


 Smiley Pants, I love you
is it weird that I want to bite it?

Oh I just love babies. Not everyone's babies, just mine. Sorry guys but I'm convinced that mine are the best babies in the world as I'm sure that all mothers understand. I just want to freeze time. Now I have a good sense of how quickly it passes and I want to enjoy all the moments.  All of the adoring glances, gummy smiles, chubby legs...he thinks I hung the moon. I am his provider. I love nursing him and would probably nurse him for much longer than anyone is comfortable with but I don't care. I don't want him to grow up. We are big fans of attachment parenting. Never not once have I said "I wish I hadn't of held him so much." Why in the world do we push our babies to self soothe, and figure things out for themselves.  Let them cry it out or lie them down all the time? They are babies!  Hold them, love them, snuggle them.  You only have an opportunity to do it once, then its gone. Enjoy them. They are precious.

0 comments: