Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, July 14, 2011

U-Pick and Lulu







One thing that I love about our area is all of the "U-Pick" farms. I especially love this farm. The women who owns it orders her signs from us and has always brought me fresh produce when she comes. Last year she gave me a huge basket of plums, I was pregnant, and I ate every single one of them. They were the most amazing plums I had ever had!!!!

Lulu came for a visit! The kids had a lot of fun with her and she was so helpful, as always. It's amazing how much you can get done with another person around to help. She left us with a freezer full of meat and an overflowing pantry. Thank you so much Lulu! She grocery shopped for me and cooked dinner every night. Wow, it was like having another wife around. She got to stay for about 1 1/2 weeks, and sadly departed. We were unusually busy during her visit with the Sign Company so her timing was great for being helpful but I'm afraid that we didn't get as much one on one time as I had hoped. I'm glad you will be coming back in the fall when things are more calm.

0 comments: