Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Daddy's Birthday

Mom and Dad are building a backyard wonderland!!!! Pool, patio, slide, outdoor kitchen and fire pit....it rocks! I can't wait until they finish!!!!



One of Poppy's gifts, the boys REALLY ENJOYED the remote controlled boat. It was also got practice sharing!

Oh, how I could just eat him up! My chunkiest monkey by far!

Who can resist a dimple booty! This photo will embarrass him one day, but I work hard for those dimples and rubber bands!!!!




Happy Birthday Superman! It's a little ironic for you to have a Superman themed Birthday. As corny as it may sound, I always thought you were my Super Man. Aaron would tease me when we first started dating because I constantly needed to know what my Daddy thought about it, and what my Daddy's opinion was, and if my Daddy approved of it. He use to laugh and say that I though you were Superman, and everything you said was golden. In some sense there is a lot of truth to that. I love you, Daddy, and you're still Superman in my book!

0 comments: