Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just wondering...



Christian has been infatuated with Heaven here lately. (I'm infatuated with Heaven) It's difficult for a 4 year old to grasp it. Has been asking me questions like:

"Mom, will there be food in Heaven?" You know, the kind of food I LIKE?"
(That means drumsticks and Macaroni-N-Cheese)

"What about toilets?" "What do I do if I have to go to the bathroom?"

"I don't want to go there, Mom. I want to stay with you, right here, forever!"

"Are there animals in Heaven?" "What about toys to play with? Like, cars and stuff?"

Today I heard him shouting at Ben, telling him that "God says that he has to share that toy."

He also drew a burning bush and exclaimed it to be the one Moses saw, BUT IT DIDN'T BURN UP BEN!!! BEN?!!! Did you hear me, Ben? Ben has a bad habit of ignoring him, about 87% of the time. Ha, these boys are hilarious! I'm excited to see how Jack is going to interact with them.

0 comments: