Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chicken Show

We went to a chicken show. Yes, there is such a thing and its a pretty big deal.  I had no idea there were so many chickens out there that looked so different.  We got to watch the judges do their thing while a chicken walked around on the table in front of them.  I'm still not sure how they go about judging whether the chicken is worthy of recognition, but it was interesting to watch.  I stuck $20 in my pocket before we left thinking we would come home with a cute little chic or two for the kiddos.  Ha!  The chickens they were selling were about $50 a pop!  No thank you!  We came home empty handed, and the boys were a little disappointed.  They really wanted to buy a silkie. So did I.  They were cute!

0 comments: