Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Beach

Again, the many faces of Jack.  He was such a hoot at the restaurant.
Eager to hit the beach
Sweet family - Aaron's cousin, his wife, and children.
This is my favorite part of the reception



I could just eat him up!




Jack was trying to sneak out on the balcony

In the words of my Mother-In-Law "No vacation is complete without some Putt Putt golf"
Hug or strangle?


Cute little cuz!

We went to the beach to celebrate the marriage of Becci (Aaron's cousin) and Alex.  Beautiful beach wedding.  It kind of reminded me of ours, big sigh.  It was good to spend time with family while being beach bums.  I don't think we went very far from the beach.  Not even to eat.  The guys went out on a fishing excursion and caught 42lbs. of fish!  We had a big fish fry for dinner that night.  I couldn't believe they caught that much!  Crazy!  

Oh, and one funny thing that I just can't help but mention whether inappropriate or not:  Aaron and Josh babysat one day while Beth, Kari, and myself decorated the reception area.  So, picture this: two men, 5 boys, coolers, towels, snacks, diaper bags, beach, sand...blah blah blah.  While they were babysitting, someone approached them and seriously asked them if they were a gay couple!  If you know anything about my husband (and Josh) then you know that this did NOT go over well.  Of course they were extremely offended and cleared the air about the situation quickly.  This is funny and sad at the same time, but didn't want to forget that it happened so there you go.

0 comments: