Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Say Cheese for...




your super eager Mommy who is just dying to use her new toy! I've taken a ton of pictures lately, feeling inspire and all with my new camera. Here are a few. I really need to relax. I get so up tight trying to capture that amazing picture that it just results in miserable children, and terrible pictures. Once I stopped trying they got happy and I was able to get them to smile (their natural smile). Check out this last picture of Christian. He is so serious and grown up looking. He looks like he is trying to sort out some kind of philosophical mystery...OR...he is really tired of hearing my say "Christian, please smile. Just one more picture sweetie! Can you just smile for Mommy?! PLEASE!!!"

0 comments: