Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Festival


Once again, I failed to take pictures. Well, not completely. I did get just this one. What an insane event, so I am going to blame it on the massive amounts of people there, and my inability to function because I was a nervous wreck trying to keep from crashing into the back of strangers heels with Tinkers little push car. Now, to get on with the explanation-our town is really big into peaches, peach parades, peach queens, peach monuments...and this happens to be one of those peach festivities they have once a year. It includes vendors, live music, dance, food galor, and of course this big fire truck. All of which takes place in he streets of downtown. Big Poppa and Momma Beth came, with the cousins, specifically for this event. The next morning there was a parade, and naturally, I forgo my camera. Sorry guys.

0 comments: