Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, July 16, 2009

My New Toy

Words cannot describe how incredibly excited I am! So, here is the story behind this magnificent piece of (CLICK HERE) equipment: basically, a friend from Church GAVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!! (...well, gave it to our family, but since I take most of the pictures in this household I feel like it is my own new toy) Can you believe that??!!! I don't think he would want me to mention his name, so I will just say Mr. X. Anyways, Mr. X gave our family this camera because he got a new one that does HD video, so he just didn't need it anymore. Yay for us! THANK YOU MR. X! DID YOU SEE ALL OF THE BELLS AND WHISTLES ON THIS THING!!!! I'm going to have to study the manual and take a course to teach me what this glorious piece of machinery can do. Okay, I am now going to stop gushing about it-the kids have starting screaming for my attention...hmmm...maybe I should take a picture.

1 comments:

cradle rocker said...

if you know of anyone else giving a camera away, send them to me. I lost mine. I thought I could just use the video camera, but it takes terrible pics. COngrats on your blessing!