Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Birthday #1 and Birthday #2







.

We had two Birthday Parties in the same day. Whoa, that was a chore. Both parties were a lot of fun. You can tell that my energy level was up for the first party because I took lots of pictures. The second part was just as much fun but I was totally pooped. Both were a double party as well so the pictures are probably confusing, and I am just too tired to go through and explain what is what. Oh, but I will tell you that my Monkey road his first horse. A total shocker. I was across the yard, not paying him any attention, until I look over and realize that he was mounted up and having a good 'ol time. For those of you that don't know him well, he is an incredibly cautious child. Sometimes, out of frustration, I substitute that word for a "chicken" (what a mean Mommy). I spoke with the gal that was walking the horse around, obviously her own horse and pride and joy, and she said that he was following the horse and pulling on it's tail! Once again, what a total shocker, and at the same time how was I not paying attention enough to miss all of this?

0 comments: