Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bad Dog


So, ya know how I was kinda braggish about Lucy, the wonderful stray dog who must have been sent from God because she is truly the best dog we have ever had. I would like to take this opportunity to retract any and every nice thing I have ever said about her. She is a bad dog, sent from Satan himself to ruin my life and make me want to harm her in the kind of way that would make for a great reality TV show "God Fearing Women Gone Wild." Seriously, I loved these shoes, and the other pair she ate as well. Mark my words; this dog, this dog named Lucy, will be conquered....I think. Ha! Stinkin' dog really shows me how I can be so easily ruled by anger....maybe she is sent from God to reveal my sin! Ahhh! Stinkin' dog!

0 comments: