Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Friday, November 18, 2011

Umbrella

B.F.F.
Sorry buddy, but no rain. So anxious to use his new "brellia" as he calls it.



"Here you go Mommy" says Christian. "I picked you a flower." I think my heart is going to burst!!! The boys pick me flowers often, and I think they enjoy it mostly because of my response. Weeds, flowers, grass, I love it all. I wish that I could freeze them and set them in a time capsule to share with their wives one day. I hope to encourage this sweet side as much as I can. It's so important for them to be kind and gentle to women. Their Daddy is always such a manly man in front of others, but don't be fooled. He is soft and sweet to me when its just us. I think the boys see that and I hope they remember it and are the same way.

0 comments: