Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mean Dragon

Mean Dragon is Christian's "imaginary friend." Hmmm. I'm not really sure what to think about that. Even as an only child, I never had an imaginary friend. I know a lot of people have, and it is very normal, but it's still a little strange for me. My friend told me not to worry unless Mean Dragon starts telling him to do things. So far, he has been quite harmless. Sometimes Christian holds him by the tail when walking through the parking lot. Daddy acted like he beat Mean Dragon up one time and Christian had a heart attach. Mean Daddy. I think that this may have spurned off a movie he use to watch, Pete's Dragon. It's a great classic. Hear are some things that Christian says to describe his Mean Dragon.

-"He is 4 years old"
-"When its sun shinny he is mean, and when it dark time he is nice. Those are the rules, Mommy" (a little nontraditional)
-"He is black"
-"He has claws that scratch."
-"He is tall, but he can pick you up because he is REAL strong."
-"He can do fire out of his mouth"
-"Hey Momma, Mean Dragon eats ducks, bugs, and mud"
-"He doesn't like bugs, he opens his mouth and eats them"
-"He has no hair"

He also tells lots of stories that involve Mean Dragon. Very creative.

So, that's Mean Dragon, in a nutshell.

1 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

loving your posts...fun to read about mean dragon. and oh my!! you and double cheeseburgers...are you sure it's a boy?! that's what I CRAVED with Adalae...also the quarter pounder WITH cheese. Don't leave off the cheese. I was soooo mad a couple times when they left off the cheese.