Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lulu Visit

We attended a great little children's play in Birmingham -The Frog Prince
I wasn't aloud to take pictures of the actual play-bummer. They did a great job and held the boys attention for a full 45 minutes-impressive.

Okay, this made me nervous. Notice Aaron tossing Ben on the hay, and then Ben jumping down into his arms....what I didn't get a picture of was Ben tumbling down from the top, no broken bones.

Another pumpkin patch, my favorite one- Old Bakers Farm. We get our Christmas trees from there too.


This is the first Pumpkin Patch that we went to.....local.

Aren't their pumpkins cute! The rule was that if they couldn't carry it, then it wasn't coming home with us - being pregnant and all, I had to create weight limits. Daddy wasn't there to carry the load.


Christian sang at the fair with our Churchs' Children Choir....he did really well. He was so loud that the vein on the side of his neck was popping out. Mommy and Daddy were truly proud. Also, he announced that he had to pee in the middle of the program....pride quickly turned to embarrassment.


Picnic and Play at a fun little park around B'ham.


Lulu (my grandma) visited for two weeks. She came at the perfect time of year, the weather has been so nice. A couple of first timers for her: Eating at a Jack's and eating a sausage biscuit (with mustard, of course) We enjoyed her company and I'm sure I have gained at least 5lbs. during her visit. Thanks for all the good 'ol home cooking. The boys woke up looking for you this morning. We were sad to see you go. See you next year, LuLu!!!

1 comments:

Meredith said...

That sounds like so much fun! If your two enjoyed it ... I think I will be adventuresome and take my two. Let me know if you are up for a trip!