Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, August 10, 2009

Christian is 3

















My Little Man is 3 Years OLD!!!! We had a Fire Truck Birthday Party. Notice on the invitations that I didn't put the date, AND I misspelled my son's name. Could you tell that I was in a hurry? Maybe I will laugh about it in years to come. You can tell from the pictures that we all had a really great time. Naturally the firetruck was a hit. Our neighbor is the fire cheif so he pulled a favor for us and brought the firetruck to our house. Christian loved everything about his party. It was great to watch him have so much fun.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

The party looks like so much fun! I am so sorry we missed it! You are such a sweet friend. Thank you for helping out this morning. Tell Daddy he did a great job on the cake.

Kari Driver said...

I hate we missed the party. I know the boys would have loved it. There were just too many things going on that day to make all of them. Tell the boys that Aunt Kari loves them.

Unknown said...

LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! Hugs to all of you!
Aunt Judy