Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aunt Jackie Visit











I refer to Jackie and Natalie as "Aunt" because I am an only child and we all grew up together so they are the closest thing to a sister that I have. Just a tid bit of information just in case you are curious. So we are visiting with "Aunt" Jackie and Ryan and we went to the park today. No playground, but who needs a playground when there's DUCKS!!! Everywhere ducks! The boys had so much fun chasing them. We finally cam across a white duck that would let the boys pet her. She was so gentle. While I was wrapped up in that sweet moment The God Father Duck came out of nowhere and bit me on the leg. Look, this was not a nibble-it was a bonafide duck bit. It left a bruise. I am an over exaggerator anyways, so of course I yelled, and then yelled at the duck. Everyone within hearing distance was gawking at me freaking out over this duck. It was a little awkward and I felt like a wimp. For the rest of the time I was a somewhat duck shy,but Christian assured me that the other ducks were "nice ducks." He was really concerned about it, and kissed my boo boo. It was role reversal, and I was three years old again.

0 comments: