Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, August 10, 2009

Aunt Natalie Visit


I gathered up the boys and went to visit a good friend who is expecting her first baby in December. The boys call her "Aunt Natalie." I'm always so nervous visiting my friends that don't yet have children. I feel like in some small way it scares the heck out of them when out family comes in and explodes all over their house. Luckily they didn't break anything (I did) and they somewhat behaved themselves. The boys are still talking about her two little dogs (Hank and Tag). Which they should, they terrorized them the whole time we were there. Just yesterday Christian was in the backseat asking "Where's Hanks Tag, Momma?"

Natalie, thanks for putting up with us for a couple of days. We enjoyed our time. I hope we didn't wear you out too much.

0 comments: