Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jack is 8 Months Old







and healthy as a horse. I don't remember exactly how much he weighs, maybe 19 lbs. and 14 oz. I remember that it was just a few ounces less than 20lbs. He just went to his well baby visit, and the doctor was asking a series of questions. "Does he sleep well? Eat good? Not too fussy? Been sick any? Rolls over?" Turns out Jack is a great baby, still. It goes without saying that the boy obviously has ears. Sometimes I get tired of others comments. I don't know why people think its okay to point them out so frequently. Do they think I'm blind? Regardless, I think he is a handsome fella. It's kind of one of those things where I can say something, because I'm his Mommy, but it's not okay for anyone else.

He loves both of his older brothers but seems especially fond of Christian right now. Christian takes his big brother roll very seriously. I trust him to look after Jack while I do other things around the house. Christian is his care taker while Ben is more of the Jester. Always entertaining and he can make Jack laugh the hardest. Jack is easily amused. He isn't fond of quietness. I suppose noise is what seems natural in our home. Nor does he like to be left in a room by himself. As long as one of his brothers is in there with him playing he is content. Even if that brother isn't paying him any attention. It's sweet. Jack is great about going with the flow-he has to be. Our lives are busy and sometimes hectic. I find myself treasuring precious moments with him. This may be our last, and I don't want to miss anything. We love you Jack-A-Roo!!!

3 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

I HONESTLY did not ever think a THING about his ears...I'm so sure people would say something, that's crazy. He is sooo handsome, all your boys are (your kids that is, don't want you to think I'm hitting on your husband again!). Can't wait to see them all in person.

love, jennifer

Anonymous said...

That gorgeous boy is absolutely perfect! People are so ridiculous sometimes! Love to you and your sweet family - Meredith

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

hey! we r switching to Dec. 4th and 5th for our visit. will you be there then?