Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Birthday!


Why do I do this? I got this great idea to make my Mom these cool contemporary looking pots for her birthday. They turned out pretty crumby. They were suppose to look like this. A big flop. Mom, it won't hurt my feelings if you throw them away.

Christian is giving Poppy very specific instructions of where he want him to be before he takes the plunge.

the plunge

pooped

Jack is trying out the diving board. Is this DHR worthy?

Holding on to his precious Loveee. This look means; don't take it away from me or I will SSSCCRREEAAMMMMMMM AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! I'm not kidding.

My Dad use to sit me down and give me these SAME talks as a kid.

"Amber, you've got to get in front of the ball"
"Amber you have to hustle"
Amber, did you do your best? Then that's all I'm asking for"
"...turn your glove like this...try this...good job kid...I'm proud of ya."

Here are some updated pictures of Mom and Dad's back yard. Concrete has been poured around the pool, plus more rock, a diving board, and a fountain. It's looking great! It's not too late to build us a guest house!!! (your could close in the outdoor kitchen, and put in a bed instead of a grill, oh, and nix the fire pit-just a thought)

Mom and I celebrated our Birthdays together this year. She is 75 and I'm 21. Ha Ha!!!!

0 comments: