Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, October 6, 2011

CAP Picnic



Playing Funny Bunny. I had never heard of this game but it's cute. The kids put as many marshmallows in their mouths as possible and try to say "Funny Bunny!"

Normally this would make me a little uncomfortable, but I just let it ride. I barely knew this girl but she just LOVED Jack and was kissing on him and talking to him. He thought it was great and something about it being the 3rd child you are just so much more laid back. If he was the 4th I probably would've let her take him home. Ha ha ha!




C.A.P. stands for "Created for a Purpose. It's the home school co-op program we are affiliated with. Lots of fun, and I don't have time to go into details at length but its great. We attend once a week, and this was a get to know you picnic before the school year started.

1 comments:

Julie said...

Glad you're enjoying CAP!