Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Aaron's 29th Birthday

When Aaron was a little boy, his Mom would tell him that he is giving his Dad a belt for his Birthday. Of course it wasn't a belt. Like any little boy, it's hard to keep a secret, and that was a safe thing to make him think. So, we have carried this tradition on into our family. Aaron didn't get a belt, but the boys just LOVED to tell him that he did. I have never seen them get so excited about "teasing" Daddy. Christian is a big cut-up anyways, so he was lit up like a Christmas tree as Aaron opened his gifts. He would just laugh and laugh when Daddy realized it wasn't a belt. He just knew he had pulled the wool over his eyes. This was a picture of his excitement.


It took 30 minutes to light that many candles!!!


This was the actual day of his Birthday. I don't want to get too sappy, but I just gotta. I am so grateful for this man. He has been such a wonderful father to the boys and the greatest husband. I continually thank God for him. Thank you, Aaron, for leading and guiding us. For praying for us, and for being faithful to God. I could gush about you for hours...all of you that are reading may be rolling your eyes, but it's true. I love you so very much and I hope you had a wonderful Birthday.

0 comments: