Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's in a NAME!!!!

Okay, so I think we finally chose a name. Jackson. But don't you ever call him that! He will go by the name Jack, until he chooses otherwise. Basically, we were going to just name him Jack, but then he would always just be Jack without options. What if when he grows up into this strong handsome man he decides he would rather be Jackson. Options are good. His brothers have options so we have to keep it even. Aaron really doesn't like Jackson and so I promised not to call him that.

Okay, and for a middle name.....can I get a drum roll please......Floyd! This is my maiden name and a little something in there to honor my Dad. Your welcome, Daddy. So, Jackson Floyd-sort of resembles Jackson Five, but we won't go there, because he is JACK, just Jack. Jack, the little one that seems to know exactly where my sciatic nerve is located-just a sweet little reminder that he is there and growing and kicking and making me cry hard, laugh hard, throw up, pee every 5 seconds...well, you get the picture.

Whew, I'm glad that's out of the way. Boy, names are stressful (or maybe it's just hormones).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like Jackson Floyd- and it didn't remind me of Jackson Five!!!! Y'all are too much! Little Jack will be fun and cute! I am excited!

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

so much to say...love keeping up with you through the blog. i can hear you talking as you write. love, love the huge prints of the boys and wondering if you saved a huge space for jack? love the name too!!! lots of love, jennifer