Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, November 8, 2010

Gestational Diabetes

Gestational Diabetes - yuck. I just got a phone call from the nurse and she told me that I failed my glucose intolerance test today. The diabetes center should be contacting me shortly to set up an appointment. Drats, and I thought for shore I would get away with a perfectly healthy pregnancy.

I will say that my two little boys were most well behaved at the doctors office this morning. We were there for 3 HOURS, and they were so good. I am very proud of them. I had to wake them up at 5:30 this morning, and they persevered so well. Better than me.

I will defiantly have to find a sitter for my next appointment. The nurse told me it would be a 4 hour ordeal and from what I can tell it's a class explaining my condition and what I can do/eat to ensure a healthy baby/birth/mommy....etc.

0 comments: