Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, July 19, 2010

Woo Hooooo

No more diapers!!! Ben is done...well, okay, almost done. He does still wear one at night. Big Boy Ben by Day and Diaper Ben by Night-I'm good with that. I really didn't push the matter. We tried some, it didn't click. We stopped. We tried again, it didn't work. We stopped. Third time is a charm. It really didn't take much effort at all. He just understood it.

Wow, the differences between Child #1 and Child #2. Not so much in the children themselves, but in the MUCH more relaxed parenting methods. With Christian, at 2 1/2, it was "Okay, it's time and we are going to do this no matter what." Failure wasn't an option. I set out to potty train him and I was not going to quit until it happened. So sorry Christian, you are my little guinea pig, it's true. I'm learning through you.

I can remember how crazy I was about walking, crawling, sitting up, eating, and all the other baby milestones. My baby must be the smartest and the best!!! He He, I was so goofy - very different from the current Me. Poor third baby, when you get here I will probably forget to feed you and change your diaper....and most likely discourage you from any type of mobilization. Just kidding, of course. :)

0 comments: