Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Canvas Wraps




So I took a load of pictures today of the boys. We can do these really cool canvas prints and wrap them around a wood frame up at the shop - like this. A lot of people don't know that we do them, and we are just now trying to push the product. I thought it would be a good idea to get some pictures of the kids and create these canvas wraps for all the customers to see when they come into the store. Of course I want to use them at home as well. I am really trying to control myself, but I am dying to get a photo gallery going down the hallway of the kids and spotlight them with some really cool lighting. Blah, blah, blah, so here are the pictures I took. (Mom, I know how you love to rip pictures off the blog and stick them on your facebook page, but I can e-mail them to you if you want better quality.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are super neat! Y'all do the coolest stuff!

Unknown said...

also... why are YOU still not on facebook!? Your whole family is!!! AND your BFF!

Unknown said...

OMG- Aaron is even on there! Shut up!

Unknown said...

Amber, your Lou Lou is on facebook. Come on, what better way to prove you love her more?

Haley said...

love these cute pics!