Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, July 12, 2010

Addition

Well, it looks like we are going to have another "Little Nutt" running around! I am about 3 months pregnant and feeling like total C.R.A.P. Truthfully, it is so refreshing to be sick. I am reminded through nausea that it's a viable pregnancy, and that is so good. Thank you Lord, for blessing our family once again. I'm not sure if it's totally okay to say "Crap" and "Lord" in the same paragraph....

I am excited to be blogging during this pregnancy, so I can do a better job documenting the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Oh, and speaking of bad; I broke my tailbone last Monday night. It was dark, and I am clumsy- a dangerous combination. Aaron had to take an entire week off of work and take care of the kids while I was laid up. It's humbling to have to ask my husband to put on my underwear, pants, shave my legs....help me sit/get up off the toilet.... Christian learned how to load the dishwasher. Of course I freaked out and called the Doctor in case you were wondering. She basically told me that the baby is great but that I am going to have to take it easy and try to stay in comfortable positions. Ha. Comfortable positions? I couldn't take any decent drugs due to the pregnancy. Tylenol was my best friend, and a really sorry friend at that. Tylenol is a pathetic excuse for a pain reliever....and my pregnancy anger is starting to come through.....

Subject change, Christian wants a baby sister, or so he says. I think the thoughts of another Ben are a little scary for him. Ben is indifferent. They have been looking at old albums from when they were a baby and starting to grasp that there will be another one soon. Ben is surprisingly sweet with babies. He pets them like little puppies, and even talks "baby talk." I don't know where he got that because neither Aaron or I are "baby talking" kind of people.

One more thing while I am rambling; We were in the grocery store the other day and Christian notice a baby drinking out of a bottle. He found this very disturbing and began to ask questions very loudly.

"Momma, why dat baby drinkin' juice?"

"Momma, babies don't drink juice!"

(I am trying to ignore him until I can make it down the next isle to answer his questions)

"But Momma! Babies post to drink THESE!" (he starts pointing to my breasts, frantically. He was desperate for me to confirm that he was right, and all I could do was walk faster and faster - must get away form the juice baby!!!)

After we turned the corner I assured him that babies are suppose to drink "THESE" and that it's okay for older babies to have juice. This baby that caused all the commotion was probably 8 months old or better, but to him it was still a baby......just another day with a curious child.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yippee!!!

Unknown said...

I am glad things are going well! I can't wait to see what you have in store for your blog readers as you go through your pregnancy :) I laugh aloud from time to time when I read your stories. Love y'all!