Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

I loved this tree

The boys really liked shooting, especially Christian. He unloaded every time he got his hands on the gun. Poor little Ben got his finger pinched and was done with the whole thing.

This is just the adults shooting. My first time with a 357, and I actually liked it. Aaron insisted that I shoot it, but I wasn't going near the 30 ought 6. <---is that how you say it??

Chipmunk Cheeks

Making a "fire"

Bashful

Ben Kisses


We did things a little different for Thanksgiving this year. We went to my Dad's hunting camp. It was nice to get away from the business of our lives here lately. Dad's house doesn't have a television, internet, cell phone signal, or running water. Just kidding about the running water part! It was fun to walk around and take some pictures and disconnect from the world. It was relaxing. Christian went deer hunting for the first time, and he did really well. They didn't shoot anything, but he was pretty quiet for the most part. The boys got to see Daddy (for lack of better words) gut and skin a dear. It didn't bother him as much as it did me.

0 comments: