Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tinker's First Birthday















I am really doing my best to refrain from putting a million pictures on here of this event...it's hard. His Birthday was very simple and small. We actually just invited immediate family. I suppose that's what your suppose to do for First Birthdays. He really really really loved his cake. Monkey absolutely squalled with his first cake and I was halfway expecting Tinker to do the same. Once again, I am reminded of just how different these two are. We all just got the biggest kick out of him. I think he really enjoyed his special day. The cookies that you see in this picture have Tinker's face on them, just a nice touch-compliments to Grandma! Thank-You everyone for all of the wonderful gifts and helping to make this day special.
Finally, some toys to call his own!

0 comments: