Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ladies Night Out



What a great evening. A couple of my friends invited me to join them at Briarwood Church for a light dinner, ballet, and women speaker. We also participated in a quick worshop and learned how to create a beautiful Christmas bow, and toured the all inspiring Caroline House. We had so much fun just being out and about with each other and giggling like a bunch of high school girls! There were unique centerpieces at each table and I took a picture of my favorite. There were also a lot of clever crafty stuff-I was just snapping away in my efforts to remember it all. Jennifer defined it perfectly when she said she felt like a Japanese tourist! It still cracks me up to think about that. It was a much needed evening and I definatly think we should do it more often.

0 comments: