Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jack, the biggest mess maker in the family

 See Jack make mess.
 See Jack clean up mess.
(my baseboards and door ways look like that because I have 3 boys, 10 riding toys, and a whopping dump truck of energy all bottled up in their bodies.)
This kept them busy for HOURS!!! $2 at Wal-Mart = Fun at the Shelnutts.

I could tell you so many stories of the things Jack has gotten into.  However, I must re-frame partly due to the fact that I may get reported to DHR. Yes, my friends, it is just that bad.  Oh, and don't let me forget to tell you that the baby power incident (as seen above) happened twice.  You are probably thinking that I am not a very bright Mom for not enforcing the basic rules of prevention but I AM, he is just smarter than me! He climbs high, reaches far, and runs fast.

0 comments: