Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Monday, January 16, 2012

Reluctance


So, I almost wasn't going to write this but I suppose it is a baby book thing. Ok, here we go....ok, I'm ready now......well.....I'm really going to do it this time.....ugh.....this is so sad....

JACK GIVES AARON OPEN MOUTH KISSES, AND HE WONT GIVE ME EVEN ONE!!!! NOT ONE!!! In fact, he offers me his cheek instead. LUDICROUS!!!! Can I just rant for a moment? I mean, really?! REALLY??!!! I'm Mommy. I'm the greatest ever! I feed him, play with him, bathe him, change his diapers, wash his clothes...and he is still nursing which means there is that unspoken bond thing. I just don't get it....I'm speechless. What a Daddy's boy he is! But don't worry. The day that he gives me a sweet open mouth kiss you and the rest of the world will know about it!!!!!

1 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

looooooooooove this!!!! i could hear you talking as i read it. you look awfully cute on that horse! jennifer