Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Sunday, April 17, 2011

More T-Ball

About to kill the ball! Our little slugger!


Gotta go pee on third base.

Overcame the urge and got ready to kick it into high gear!

The "Good Game" line up.

Between games we had pizza and cake pops (I think that's what they are called). It was a good opportunity to hang out with team mates and just play. After pizza, Christian started playing tackle with the biggest kid on the team - funny guy. They rolled around in the grass and then everyone found a big puddle to throw stuff in. It was nice to get to talk with the parents and coaches as well.

I just had to take this picture of Jack during the ball game - content, as usual. Thank you Lord...



It's official, we now live at the ball fields. We are there quite often. No, I'm not complaining, just stating the facts. Christian is still enjoying T-Ball and his team. We have only won one game but the kids are having a real blast which for me, that's all that matters. I don't even think he cares whether he wins or not, just as long as he has fun. Normally I am an over the top competitive person, but it's different when it's your children. I want him to have fun with it all. Last Saturday he started hitting pitches. I think he only had to use the Tee one time throughout both games! We were very proud and Aaron is good about showering him with praises and telling him how awesome he is.

0 comments: