Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Crawfish



Aw man, this was interesting. We went to the Premier Party for this movie that my husband is in-The Dark Place. It's a Christian film that our church funded. I knew there would be a shrimp boil but I didn't know about the crawfish OR raw oysters. It was interesting. I am use to seeing lobster being cooked (I'm from Florida) but I didn't know that you did crawfish the same way which is basically dumping them into boiling water-alive. It wouldn't have been a big deal if my husband hadn't of put too many in at one time and caused the pot to over flow. It was sort of funny, because all of the men immediately hit the ground, on their hands and knees, scrambling to pick up these fiesty crawfish that knew they were about to face their doom. I tried one, only so I wouldn't look like a total wimpy girl. It was gross. Nothing like lobster. Never again.

0 comments: