Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lots & Lots of EASTER








o









So many eggs, stained hands, Easter baskets...and so much sugar I am surprised the kids didn't explode. The pictures say it all! Monkey wasn't into the egg hunt as much. Tinker was alllll about it! He was surprisingly good at it, and so cute to watch. Tinker cracked every single egg he touched. We colored 5 dozen eggs and have been eating egg salad and deviled eggs all week. Oh, and I almost forgot about the new addition to the family. (No Mom, I'm not pregnant) I think we are going to name her Bell. She is red headed just like the boys, and a very spunky little guinea pig. She fits right in.

1 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

these are so hilarious!!!! I love the dying eggs photos and esp. the one with big bro. holding the broken egg...that should be framed. Good zoo shots too, may have to steal a few of those. I saw the one with your mom and dad and thought, "whose that man?" thinking your mom was you...oh wait - that's the grandparents.