Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spunky Before Bedtime




They are so energetic after a bath and before bedtime. Check out the hair! Before we go to bed ourselves we go to their rooms, check in on them, and give them just one more little kiss. Super Daddy laughs at me because I am always just itching to wake them up only to indulge in their sweet and sleepy little bodies. If I could just give them once more kiss or snuggle just a little bit more before I go to bed myself... When Monkey was a baby I would just get so excited when he woke up from his nap, because I missed him. I am thankful that I still feel that way and that now I have two little ones to be excited over. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy that little break, but I prefer the little mischievous noises they make when they are awake. It's good noise. It reminds me of family gatherings. There is just something about having a home full of family and children and all of the fun chaos that goes with it. It just feels right. I hope I never loose sight of that. I always want our home to be warm and full of "good noise."

0 comments: