Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Paint Day





This was a lot of fun. Yes, I am not educated on what paints are or aren't washable. Apparently I bought the wrong kind and some of the children had to be stripped down to prevent massive staining on their clothes (basicly I just went for the cheap stuff). I guess if it doesn't say "WASHABLE" then it totally isn't. It was fun anyways. My Mom gave me the great idea of making potato stamps and usuing different stuff to paint with; sticks, feathers, sponges, etc. The little kidos enjoyed it and that made it all worth it. I would love to do it again sometime and do homemade playdough instead. My Grandmother has a great recipe for it. It's good to have family that can pass on their creative wisdom and trade secrets.

0 comments: