Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Friday, April 24, 2015

Summer Beach Trip

My Darlings
I remember taking naps on my Daddy. Making memories.



He was sooo excited about this tiny piece of sea weeed.
This is Christian's Signature Smile. You will see it often.





No vacation is complete without miniature golf.
This is the influence of Beth Cole.
Haha! This look cracks me up!

Being silly in front of the swamps. Although I may look carefree, this truly terrified me. I have a death fear of alligators. They eat children. No lie.
Thumb sucker!!!

...and Aaron's eyes were closed. Shucks.
We (Aaron) spends hours upon hours on the the beach creating "stuff" This was one of the last ones he did before we left. I didn't get pictures of the others. The spiked head was my idea. :)

0 comments: