Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mud Run

 The lead winners








Have you ever head of such a thing???!!! These mud runs are becoming increasingly popular here in the south.  It's basically a 5K course through hills, tires, barbed wire, walls, slip and slides, ice baths, swims, fire jumps, and other things that I'm sure I've left out.  How fun, right!? The pictures posted above may not be there for long. I didn't ask for permission to post these but it is a private blog now so not too many people can see...hehe. So proud of my Grace Runners friends.  They did a fantastic job and got a thorough exfoliation. This particular mud run served as a fund raiser for Bridges of Faith.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

The hardest thing I've ever done. But I did it!!!!

Amber's Thoughts said...

And you did soooo good!