Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Horseback Riding




Black Heart
Wildfire & Scooter


We all hung out at Erika's house last weekend and rode horses. It was a lot of fun, and I think my husband realized how much he missed being around them. He is helping Erika break "Skooter." Thankfully Scooter is a pretty laid back horse and has been mostly cooperative through the process. I think Aaron really loves the excitement and satisfaction of it all.

The boys are scary comfortable around the horses. Both of them have come close to walking under them, and Ben wants to hug their legs. They enjoy watching Daddy ride and especially like to ride themselves. Something tell me we are going to start spending a lot more time over there.

(I forgot my camera, so our friend-Wendy, took all of the pictures.)


2 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun experience for the boys! I also love your new blog background.

Unknown said...

These pictures are so good! Clay couldn't get over how much Ben had changed! They are growing!!!