Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finger Painting

I had to go to the shop for a few hours to wrap up a couple of things. I felt good about leaving Aaron with the boys, because they had just went down for their nap. This will be a cinch for him...

I get home, and they are all three on the couch watching Net Flix and I ask "So whatcha guys been up to?"

Aaron calmly responds with typical answers;"Just guy stuff...playing...we did a little laundry, and Ben did some finger painting."

"Ben was finger painting?" I asked. This seemed a little unlike Aaron to break out the finger paints and let the boys go to town with it.

He continues with "...well, Ben woke up from his nap, and didn't tell me. Then he started finger painting...WITH HIS POOP!!!"

I truly don't know if I should laugh or gag. Then he told me that right after cleaning it all up, Abe, the humongous dog, walked right into the living room where Aaron was recovering from the trauma, and relieved himself in the middle of the floor. At this point I am giggling -

WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Although I have to say that the "finger painting" incident is a new one on me. The chaos is non-stop in this home. In a small way I consider it a blessing that I wasn't around for "finger painting." The good Lord knows I have a weak stomach.

Job Well Done, Dad, for getting everything cleaned up and reaming calm, cool, and collective.

0 comments: