Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Bite?


I THINK NOT!!! What you are looking at here is a picture of Christian's back and a sweet little "I love my big brother to death" bite from Ben. They were fighting over a toy, Ben got mad at Christian, and....well...you see what happened. This is actually 12 hrs after it happened, and it's still looking pretty bad.

They really do love each other, though. Honest.

One more note to add: notice all the little hair on Christian's back. He He!! When he asks me why I call him "Monkey" I tell him that it's because of all the monkey hair on his back. He usually gets frustrated with me and tells me that he DOESN'T HAVE MONKEY HAIR ON HIS BACK, but as you all can see, he does. It's really cute. This picture doesn't do it justice, because his back is wet from the bath and it just looks gross. I think he won't have any trouble at all growing a beard when he is older.

1 comments:

littlestreetfighter's Mom said...

i just don't believe that sweetness could do that!!!

o.k., maybe I can...he's just so cute!!

jennifer