Our Sweet Little Boys

Our Sweet Little Boys

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween










My Little Firemen! How cute!!!! I didn't think we were going to be able to go trick-or-treating this year because they had been under the weather BUT they woke up Halloween morning bright eyed and bushy tailed. I didn't have a costume for them so we made a run to our local Wal-Mart. I found these costumes and they were really for an 8 year old little boy. I decided to buy them anyways and altered them MAJORLY. They turned out pretty good, though, and the boys loved to waltz around in them. Christian kept calling his ax a "hook" -strange... They still were them around the house.
They were really good about saying "Thank You" after they got their candy. We went to a friends house for our traditional Halloween party, then we just went around our neighborhood. I love our neighborhood. Every is so good to the kids.

0 comments: